Teamwork 180: The Ups and Downs of Working Side by Side
If there’s anybody that knows about the dynamics of successful teamwork, it’s Tim and Kris O’Shea. They work together, run a business together, and are married…and yet, they still haven’t killed each other.
In this keynote program, The O’Sheas share the techniques that make them a successful team. Through audience interaction and relevant humor, this program will get your people feeling good about working together.
- What’s funny about difficult people.
- How the team roles of the harmonizer, motivator, detailer, and the innovator really can work together.
- Generational styles, from Boomers to Gen Y – how to communicate across generational differences.
- The ups and downs of the modern “Conference Call.”
- Quick thinking with teamwork audience interaction.
Through their humorous keynote, The O’Sheas will encourage your attendees to:
- Reframe: How looking at a situation from a different point of view can change the emotional context in a positive way.
- Support each other: How teamwork and having a support system is essential to help get you through challenging times.
- Adapt: How “making it about them” is more effective than making it about you.
In their hilarious and insightful style, The O’Sheas will show you what’s funny about teams while giving you tips and techniques on how to have a successful relationship with your co-workers.
We would love to chat with you about your next event! Call us at 303-371-2849 or click to the contact page.